C-Flex Bearing Co., Inc. is focused on doing business with a sense of moral responsibility to the community and our environment. From management to production, everyone at C-Flex is encouraged to address eco-friendly business practices in both action and suggestion.
- Manufacturing and Office
- Waste Steel
- Corrugated boxes
- Vendor packaging materials are reused by C-Flex whenever possible.
- C-Flex packaging materials are either eco-friendly or constructed in such a way as to promote reuse by our customers.
- Telephone and internet for conference calls and meetings are preferred to reduce travel.
- Instead of using company vehicles for delivery and pick up, we partner with commercial freight companies with responsible sustainability practices:
Operations and Research and Development:
- Working towards an electronic records system to reduce unnecessary paper waste.
- Supplies are purchased as post-consumer materials such as natural coreless toilet papers, paper towels, and environmentally friendly cleaning and break room products.
- An active goal to reduce volatile organic compound (VOC) emissions.
- Lowering temperatures on heat and cooling systems and turning off all lighting during off work hours are core business practices.
C-Flex Bearing Company takes pride in the environment through practicing and reviewing sustainability initiatives both at work and encouraged at home.